Are You A Realme User And Want To Check Your Warranty Online OR Want To Extend It? Then This Guide Is For You.
In This Guide, We Provide a Complete Guide On How To Check Realme Warranty Online, How To Extend Realme Warranty Online, And How To Claim Your Realme Warranty.
Realme phones and tablets are popular all over the world.
However, if a Realme phone owner has an issue with it and needs to use the warranty, they may encounter difficulties.
Realme consumers frequently inquire whether their phone or tablet is still covered under warranty.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re asking about the warranty for your Realme gadget.
You can quickly check online to see if your item is still under warranty.
This post will show you how to do it without a hitch.
So, if you’re wondering whether your device’s warranty is still valid, just keep reading.
When you buy a new phone, it usually comes with a specific guarantee known as a warranty.
This pledge is valid for a year.
During this time, if anything goes wrong with your phone’s software or hardware, the business will fix it for free.
However, there are some ground rules that must be followed.
A corporate warranty means that if your phone breaks within a set period of time, they will either repair it or replace it.
This commitment is typically valid for one year.
If you like, you can extend the life of this guarantee by purchasing an Extended Mobile Warranty.
If you own a Realme phone and want to know how much time your warranty is still valid, you can look it up on the internet.
Simply follow these simple steps to see for yourself.
Guide On Realme Warranty Check Online | How To Check Realme Warranty Online
It is actually pretty simple to check your device’s warranty online.
On the internet, Realme provides a mechanism to achieve this.
Simply follow the simple steps I’ve mentioned here.
Step 1: Find out Your Realme Phone IMEI
To find out if your device’s warranty is still valid online, you’ll need something called the IMEI of your device.
You can get this IMEI number from your device’s invoice or follow these steps to check it.
- To begin, open the dialer on your Realme device’s phone or tablet.
- Now Type *#06# And Dial It.
- Your IMEI Numbers Will be Displayed On Your Device.
This is what you must do: Your device’s IMEI number will be displayed on the screen.
Take note of this number and go to the next section.
Step 2: Open The Realme Official Website And Insert the IMEI Number
Now Just Open The Official Realme Website For Warranty Check According To Your Country. Official Links Listed Below:
Click According To Your Country And A Page Like Below Appeared On Your Screen.
There In Given Box, Paste Your IMEI Number Correctly And Verify It Twice.
Step 3: Click On Check Now Button And Check Your Warranty Status
After Inserting The IMEI Number There, Click On The Check Now Button And On The Next Page You Will Get The Current Warranty Status And Also About The Remaining Warranty Period.
So, These Were Some Simple Steps To Check The Warranty of Realme Device.
Reasons Behind Realme Online Warranty Check
The main reason to check to see if your device is still under warranty is that if it is, you may get it mended for free at a Realme service centre.
So, if your gadget has a problem with its hardware or software, you can take it to a service centre and have it repaired under warranty.
If your gadget is still under warranty, they will fix it for free. Realme typically provides a 1-year guarantee on their gadgets and a 6-month battery warranty.
If your Realme phone or tablet is out of warranty, you’ll have to pay to have it fixed.
As a result, it’s critical to determine whether your Realme equipment is still under warranty.
To see if your equipment is covered by warranty, simply follow the steps below.
- Warranty period awareness: People who wish to know how long their Realme mobile phone’s warranty will last can simply check its warranty status. This allows them to determine how long they can receive warranty assistance.
- Check Repair qualification: If your Realme phone is still under warranty, it can be mended or replaced for free if there are software or hardware issues. Checking the warranty determines whether you can have it repaired or replaced without paying extra.
- Validity of warranty services verification: When you verify the warranty status, you’re simply ensuring that Realme will take care of any warranty-covered repairs. This informs you whether or not your gadget may be repaired for free.
Realme Warranty Claim Guide
You can claim the warranty for your Realme gadget by following these steps:
- Check to see if your equipment is still protected by the warranty, either using the method described above or another one.
- Obtain the documentation that proves you purchased the device (invoice).
- Tap on the Realme Service Centre link to find out where you may obtain support.
- When you arrive, inform them of the problem with your equipment.
- If your warranty is still valid, they will repair it for free. If not, you will be responsible for the repairs.
That’s all! Following these steps will assist you in claiming the warranty for your Realme gadget.
Realme Warranty Extend Online Guide
If you buy the Realme Care+ plan within 180 days of getting your device, you can make your Realme warranty last longer.
This plan adds 1 more year to the regular warranty and gives you extra perks, like help with accidents or liquids.
You can get this plan from the official website or Realme service centres.
To Extend The Warranty of Your Realme Gadget Just Follow The Below Steps:
- Go To The Care+ Page of The Realme Official Website By Visiting The Given Link: Visit The Care Plus Page
- Now From There, Insert Your IMEI And Check Your Current Warranty Status. If You Are Eligible For Warranty Extend, Then Proceed To The Next Step.
- Then From The Below Warranty Extend Options, Choose One According To Your Need. There Are Three Type Extends: Extended Warranty, Accidental Warranty, And Screen Damage Protection
- After Choosing The Warranty According To Your Need Proceed Further And Login To Your Realme Account.
- Then Complete The Payment And Check Your Warranty Again.
That’s It, Through These Steps, You Can Extand Your Realme Device Warranty Online.
Sometimes, It Will Take Up To 48 Hours To Update Your Warranty Status. So, Keep The Payment Receipt And Wait Till 48 Hours Before Contact Customer Care.
So, It Was A Complete Guide On How To Check And Extend Your Realme Device Warranty Online.
Hope This Guide Helped You To Check Realme Warranty Online And Helped You To Extend It Without Any Issues.
To Get More Tech News And Tech Guides Bookmark Our Blog And Visit It Daily To Keep Yourself Updated.